Sunday 6 March 2016

Tesco fresh flowers - beautiful, fresh and affordable



I've recently bought some fresh flowers for Valentine's Day from Tesco. Three weeks later, the flowers are still fresh and look even better than in the first week. This particular bouquet was from the Finest range. There was a wide range to choose from even in my local Tesco. I'm very impressed with the quality and price as this bunch was a lot cheaper compared to a well established florist. Highly recommended!

Some people would never buy fresh flowers from a supermarket. What's your opinion? Have you even bought a bouquet from a supermarket? Were you as pleased as I am?

1 comment:

  1. Tesco fresh flowers! These bouquets are looking way beautiful. Really love floral decorations and usually order flowers from BloomThat florist. They are famous for Same Day Flower Delivery and haven’t disappointment me till now.

    ReplyDelete